It has not even been a full week since the US presidential election ended and rather than opinions and reports being laid to rest so that the country can move forward, there has been a continuous outflow of more via various media outlets.
For this post, it is not my intent to be comprehensive or even provide a curated survey. Instead, I am merely sharing some of the ones I found to be the most provocative, interesting or insightful.
Please enjoy at your own risk…
Recommended Post-Presidential Election Articles
- Chart Explaining the Impact of Globalization on America and EU: Trump and Brexit
- Prediction Professor Who Forecasted Trump Victory Also Sees Trump Impeachment
- Do You Understand the Electoral College?
- The Troubling Reason the Electoral College Exists
- The Trump Effect On Markets: Financial Analysis, Not A Political One
- President Trump: How and Why
So there you have it. A couple of these may make you raise your eyebrow. My inclusion of any of these articles or videos on this list should not be interpreted as my endorsement of such views. I merely found them worthy of consideration for reading or viewing.